The Zero to Data Analyst Bootcamp will help you learn data science in your free time and find a job in about 6 months. The next batch starts on May 15th and is limited to 100 participants.
The bootcamp will run over 20 weeks and will require about 16 to 20 hours of work every week. About half of that time will be spent attending live online classes on weekends, and the rest will be spent working on assignments & projects during the week (more on this later).
You can participate in this bootcamp while working/studying full time. We've structured it such that you will be able to stay on track or catch up even if you have a busy week or two at work/school.
Over the 20 weeks, you will complete 7 data science courses, work on 12 weekly assignments, and build 4 real-world portfolio projects. The seven courses are:
- Programming with Python
- Statistics for Data Science
- Data Analysis with Python
- Data Visualization with Python
- Practical Machine Learning
- Excel, SQL & Analytics
- Career Readiness Training
The weekly assignments will test these skills.
More importantly, you'll build the following projects:
- Web Scraping with Python
- Exploratory Data Analysis with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Open-ended (you decide)
You'll pick a large unique real-world dataset for each project.
The live classes will be taught by Aakash N S, CEO of Jovian
- He holds a degree in computer science & mathematics from IIT Bombay
- He was a software engineer at Twitter, in Ireland & San Francisco
- He was a world finalist at ACM ICPC, the Olympics of programming
- Courses taught by Aakash have over 1.5 million views on YouTube
You can schedule 1-on-1 mentorship calls with Aakash during the bootcamp.
The live classes will offer a virtual classroom-like experience
- We'll demonstrate concepts & solve example problems by writing code
- You'll follow along in an online coding environment & solve exercises live
- You can ask questions, participate in quizzes & resolve issues
To provide personal guidance & attention, we'll create study groups of 5 people each
- Each group will report to a mentor from the Jovian team
- You'll share daily updates on Slack & meet once a week
- You'll compete with other groups for points & prizes
We'll also organize optional study hours on weekdays, where you can:
- Join a Zoom call and study together with other participants
- Set a goal when the session starts & try to achieve it by the end
- Ask questions and get help from your peers & the course team
You'll have several avenues to get help anytime you need it
- Ask questions live during classes & study hours
- Resolve coding issues & clarify doubts via Slack (on common channels on DMs)
- Book 1-on-1 calls with the course team if none of the above work
We'll focus on "Career Readiness Training" for the last 4 weeks, where you will:
- Polish, publish & present your projects online
- Craft the perfect Resume & LinkedIn profile
- Learn to apply for the right jobs, the right way
- Practice & prepare to ace interviews
The two biggest hurdles in self-learning are a lack of structure & a lack of accountability. We've designed the bootcamp to address both: we'll teach you the right things and help you stay on track. You need to show up & concentrate (it's hard enough), and YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!
Your association with us doesn't end after 20 weeks. We'll support you with anything you need for 12 months: doubt clarification, project guidance, Resume writing, job applications, mock interviews, offer negotiation & more. We're shooting for a 100% success rate, nothing less!
Schedule a call with us to learn more and decide if this bootcamp is right for you.